Monday, November 8, 2010

My Achen' Back

My back seems worse today. There was a glimmer of light yesterday that it was feeling better, but not this morning.

Maybe my back was somewhat reacting to a 4 year old having a total meltdown over wearing a long sleeve shirt, screaming that she wants to be cold!

In all reality though, I just don't have time for this back pain. I was rendered useless to my standards yesterday in getting my house picked up. I managed laundry and getting Carson's homework done with him (while having to stand every 2 minutes to get myself comfortable) and had a miserable time sitting at the hospital where my father has been in residence for the last 2 1/2 days.

But maybe all the action of taking kids to school, parent conferences, hospital visits and violin lessons today will keep me from being allowed to wallow in self pity that my back hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment