Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am Old

There is no denying it now, I am old.

I know my memory is going downhill, my arms are flabby and my boobs sag when unaided, but yesterdays event left no question in my mind that I am old.

I sat down on the toilet and pulled my back.

Yep, you heard me right. I sat down and pulled my back.

I was at work and had just seen my first client, went to have a quick potty break and was miserable the whole day. Because of my little back incident, I could not sit in my chair comfortably or even on the floor with my clients. 7 clients like this. I was miserable!

I took some Advil (after 3 hours of sitting at the hospital with my dad) and sprayed some magic back spray on my back that my sister provided and tried to get comfortable all night long.

I am sure the "Old People" club will be putting my membership card in the mail on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment