Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Letter




Dear Carson-

I know school is not your favorite activity right now. You find it hard to focus and concentrate, do not like homework and say you are often confused. This we are all working on together, you, me, your teachers and doctor. I have empathy for you and your struggles and I often felt the way you did during school, except that I was not nearly as intelligent as you are.

I know the Wild West is not that exciting of a subject to spend a month learning about (especially since you are easily bored and it is not a subject you choose to learn about), but, when you wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me you do not want to create the game we came up with together for your school project, I just have to tell you to go back to bed. Sorry it is causing you anxiety, fret and distress, but 2 in the morning is not my best time little man.

It is best to leave that discussion for tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment