Sunday, September 26, 2010

Overwhelmed

It was a day of feeling overwhelmed. I was up at 6 this morning to be out of the house to go to work for a few hours before Adeline woke up. Once she is up it is cling on mom time so I won't go to work.

Completed my few hours of work and came home and scrubbed my dad's car upholstery since milk was spilt in his car and had slithered its way down under the seats. I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. I can say without question, there is no worse smell then fermenting milk in 100 degree weather.

We then headed off to see the movie Legends of the Guardian even though I needed to get so much done. This was certainly not a kid movie, a little on the violent side.

Helping a 6 year old do homework, need not say more, and an all out family hunt for my car keys so we could run out to Walmart to get bread and milk for the week and poster board for school project.

The car keys happened to be left in the car, which I was airing out because of the awful smell. Good thing its a pretty safe neighborhood.

Dinner, work on project, laundry, dishes and a massive headache.

But as overwhelmed as I felt, at least I did not have to roll hand made meatballs like poor Mrs. S. :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment