Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Waitress

While on my girls night away with my sister, I got the most interesting text from my husband. I shall quote it verbatim, I just cannot do it justice paraphrasing.

From the phone of my husband:

Your going to love what the kids just said, hahahaha!
We just got home with McDonald's food. Adeline says
"Lets play restaurant Daddy"
Carson says "yea Dad lets play restaurant. You be the waiter."
I asked, "why am I the waiter?"
Carson replies
"well, because Mommy is not here and she is usually the waiter,
so now you have to be it."
Adeline follows that with
"yea Dad, how are we going to get served since mommy isn't here to waitress?"
hahahahaha!!!!


What can I even say. My son wrote in first grade that "Daddy gives hugs and Mommy cleans the floor" and now I am the family waitress. So much wrong with that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment