Monday, August 23, 2010

Energy

We have returned from our trip to California to animal house sit for our friend. This was a great opportunity as we got to vacation in a house for the small price of dog and cat feeding.

Our family went to the Wild Animal Park, Legoland, and the beach, as well as bringing home my sister's newly adopted dog. I will post more in the upcoming days of our California adventures.

Today though, what I was most surprised about was after getting in at 10pm the night before, I was a cleaning machine. My house was a post vacation wreck, not only with all the stuff we traveled with, but my husband was apparently on a "home vacation" because he did not do his laundry or even run a vacuum over the floor.

Once I woke up, and drank my "turbo" coffee, I started cleaning, which lead to multiple project such as cleaning out the fridge, laundry room and clothes in my kids room that needed to be donated. I even managed to brave the afternoon heat and grocery shopped since I had totally cleared out the fridge in my cleaning frenzy. I plowed through day, totally shocked how my energy just forged on all day. I so hope this amazing feat happens again.

I have so much to blog about, not only vacation, but interesting dysfunctional family garbage. Hip, hip, hurrah for family! Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment