Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cooking

I don't like to cook, no, I really, really, don't like to cook. I dread it, I don't like tying to put a menu and a meal together which is probably my biggest battle with cooking.

Last week my husband and I were talking and it came to be that he was going to pre-prepare a few meals a week so all I would have to do is re heat them. No thinking, no preparing, no nothing. So this week, we have come home to a meal a day all prepared, even with a cute note on top of the night's dinner.





During this cook fest of my husbands, he texts me a couple different times to tell me how much he is enjoying cooking and how therapeutic it is. Cooking........ fun, therapeutic? Whatever works for ya. Just so happy to not have to do it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment