Saturday, October 23, 2010

Miss it

I was gone for 4 days and worked both ends of those days and have had time for zero blogging. I have missed my blog. Now it is a matter of what to post first. My dad's mini mansion that I got to tour, the dance show my niece was in where my father, his new wife and his first ex wife and her significant other, my sister and sister in law all in the same row in the audience together, if that is not whacked out.

I could also re- tell the day of my total mother ineptness where I let my daughter go to school with a hole in her sock (luckily she did not broadcast that to the whole preschool), and could share why I should learn to follow my instincts and trust my assessments.

But, at this time I am too tired and want to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment