Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Triangle

Some people name their dogs, other people their cats or their cars. I have decided to name our house. It is amazing how things can disappear into the abyss of our house. I can be using it one minute and the next it is nowhere to be found.

I also have electrical issues that are mysterious. All of a sudden electrical outlets will not work, our light on our family room fan will not function with the remote, or worst of all, I will turn off the family room light and my sons bedroom light will illuminate. The dishwasher will function fine for one load, then the next load leak water all over my kitchen floor. The previous post shared our back patio home improvement project where jack hammering concrete lead to a new $6000 air conditioner, and then was discovered that the heating system was caving in.

The worst is how is it causes computers and printers to malfunction. My husband and I are fairly computer literate. We are not by any means computer geeks, but we are not novices either. My husband and I have been through about 5 laptops in 3 years. Ok, the soda that my son spilled on one laptop should not really count, but maybe a house that had better juju jibes then our house, the computer could have maybe been salvaged. Trough all of the computer issues and repairs my sister talked me into trying a Mac. Everything is so easy, you won't have any trouble were her words. I believed her, for I have an iphone and I do love it. Well, here we go setting up the Mac and I am now having issues with my itunes account, in fact it has deleted all my music and videos into the abyss of itunes somewhere. I was still holding out hope, trying to think positive. The rest of the transition went smoothly until we try to install the printer. Could it be? Another problem????

I have decided my house is like the Bermuda Triangle, thus the new name of my house. We will lovingly now refer to our home, our sanctuary, as "The Triangle."

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a Mac not behave until it came into The Triangle!

    ReplyDelete