Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today

Hmmmmm......
How would I even describe today? The only reason I think I can put it in words is because the kids are at an activity with their Nana and I have 5 minutes in my quiet house to think. The day started off with a PTSA meeting at school. A big thanks to Ms. Angie who helped to start it off right with my Dunks iced coffee. Then it was off to do a home care visit for my per diem job. Of course that was a nightmare and I had left messages and follow up call all afternoon. Had to call Senior Protective Services and file a report.

In between all this I had my own doctors appointment for my "old lady "bladder. Hopefully new medication will work. I was a little apprehensive to try new medication because it is a newer medication, and I can get my generic medication for $4, but I decided if it works it is worth it. I take care of people everyday and make sure their needs are met. I have medical bills that come in monthly between my asthmatic children and my husband, so why scrimp on me? It will hopefully be nice to feel like I don't have to urinate constantly, or have to find a restroom right away.

The day was not through yet, I get a call from my primary job and they state that my billing has to be in this afternoon by 5 instead of the 10th. The Mac won't send the e -mail, I finally attach the invoice to another of my e-mail accounts, only to have the office not be able to open the Mac document. So as I am creating a whole new invoice on my husbands computer I am getting calls from Senior Protective Service to clarify my earlier call. My billing is sent off, all state agencies are closed for the evening, and now I have a few minutes of quiet time left before my kids come home.

Then dinner, homework, chores and reading. Does it ever end?????

No comments:

Post a Comment