Monday, May 10, 2010

An "I needed it" Day






Today was great. It was rejuvenating. I had my kids, my sister and was armed with my camera. One of my great joys in life is taking pictures of my kids. I have been known to take over 400 pictures on trips and vacations. When I started this whole "real" work (working outside the home), life became very chaotic, busy, frustrating, stressful, and a whole other list of adjectives.

So today we took a breather. We jumped in the car, with a location in mind and set off for the afternoon. We went to an old mining town where we roamed around all the antiques, and continued further along the road where we were able to do a little mountain climbing. All of us had a great afternoon. The kids got to run and climb, my sister got to relax after taking her last final and I got to take pictures.

I need to remember to do that more often. What a fun day.

1 comment: