Friday, May 21, 2010

The left not the right

I woke up on the left side of the bed this morning for sure. If I would have woken up on the right side of the bed, the day would have gone "right." Instead, I have been irritated and annoyed by every minor occurrence. Starting with.......


Laundry piled- kid that did not want her hair brushed- sponge bob-
kids in no booster seat (in other cars)-
kids in the front seat (of other cars)-
my son's school- being interrupted a number of times-
criticised for my child's lack of fruit intake at my house-
"did Carson practice the violin" question-
no show clients- "did you fix him" comment from clients parents-
paperwork-
rude Starbucks barrista- lack of consistency in my Starbucks frappacino
playing phone tag with my friend in Hawaii and my sister in Utah-
Walmart-Walmart-Walmart

Well, there may be more but that hit the highlights. There is always hope for tomorrow that I will wake on the "right" side of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment