Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Adeline and Mom



This was an Adeline and mom day. It was so overdue and so fun. We dropped brother off at school and headed to an outdoor shopping area. Adeline and I started with chocolate milk (with whipped cream of course), I had coffee and we shared a butter croissant. After chatting over coffee we went and had fun running and talking and playing games on the grass while waiting for story time in the park to begin. Adeline got some cool prizes at story time and was most impressed with the giraffe balloon the clown made. We finished our girls day out with a lettuce and bacon pizza, two of her favorite things in the world. I know, it sounds odd but it is actually a BLT pizza from California Pizza Kitchen. Adeline and I had a great time, and shared fun moments together. Hopefully she will remember these occasions of her and I and our girl time.

No comments:

Post a Comment