Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pharmacy

This was my son and daughters asthma medicine this month. I walked out of the pharmacy with two plastic bags full of medicine and an emptied bank by $65. This price was including two coupons and one less medicine then I usually get because my third coupon was not working at the pharmacy. I cannot believe how expensive asthma medicine is. Luckily this is not a monthly expense. We just happened to run out of inhalers and albuterol all at the same time, but too, my sons very expensive preventative inhaler did not need to be refilled. That would have added another $50 to the bill. For those of you with little asthmatics you can find coupons for Ventalin and Singulair on line. My Singulair coupon cut my price in half for a thirty day supply. Go to both companies web sites and you can print them out. Every little savings helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment