Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am

Yes, I am.......... already listening to Christmas music. I downloaded a new Christmas album two weeks ago. I love Christmas music. Always have and probably always will. I know it is 2 months before we even gear up for the Christmas season.

But, as I was starting to tackle laundry, dishes, floors and whatever else was needing to be cleaned, fed, or picked up, I decided that maybe a little Christmas music would get me going, provide a little listening motivation for my chores that lie ahead. It was only me in the house, and I had no one else present to subject my Christmas music to, so on it went.

I decided, as I turned on my ipod, sometimes we need to do what it takes to get us through the day. I have taken this approach to people's religious beliefs, extra curricular activities (within reason) and hobbies. Life is busy, and stressful. There is work, family and a million other things people are trying to juggle. So, if someones religious beliefs, or a good cup of coffee get them through the day, who am I to judge. If Christmas music gets my house clean so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment