Friday, October 9, 2009










The many expressions of my Little Miss Attitude.

My daughter is certainly a character. She reminds me of the saying...... when she is good, she is oh so good, and when she is bad, she is horrid.

I love that at 31/2, my daughter is her own little person. She is assertive, lets her needs be known and is full of pee and vinegar. Little Miss Attitude will never be bullied, walked over or taken advantage of, nor will she let that happen to her older, more reserved and tenderhearted brother.

She has charmed herself into free violin cases, clothes, candy, toys and who knows what else. She is perceptive enough to know when to turn on the charm.

Little Miss though, can throw the tantrums of all tantrums. Crying on the floor because she does not want to get dressed, or wants to go outside or have pancakes for dinner(not that pancakes are wrong to eat for dinner, just not when I have spent time making pasta for dinner). On more then a few occasions, it has taken my husband and I both to get her dressed.

Her assertiveness, confidence and no one is going to mess with me attitude, is what I wish I could be like. I hover on the nice side, do not like conflict, and am a peacemaker. Have always been that way since I was a child. I love my little spitfire of a daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment