Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day for the most part was pretty good. We started the morning going out on a trail by our house to burn off kid and dog energy.




After the trail I put a log in the chiminea fish and the kids wanted to roast marsh mellows while my sister and I did a little cooking.

Here are the desserts, and Adeline's apple turkey she made at kindergarten.
I decided to put the turkey in the middle of the cake and I think it looked very festive.
We had a few discussions about what the kids had to eat (thanks to Nana) and she was not very patient with the fact he did not want to sit at the table and wait while everyone finished, but these are on going battle I have with every meal, and just decide day by day what battle I want to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment