Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where to Start

The last week or two has been so busy, I do not even know where to start.

The good part is after about two months, work has finally altered my schedule. Yippie, that only took two months.

Adeline is doing fantastic in both dance and violin and is loving school. The best part is her teacher is fabulous!

Carson is another story. About two weeks ago he came home from school due to his asthma. It was a day I was working and had my mom go and pick him up, and she said he seemed fine. Then last week on Tuesday a smoke alarm went off and apparently he had a panic attack. They tried to send him back to class after a period of time but he started to shake and again was sent up to the nurses office and I was called to come and get him. At age 8, the poor guy just experienced his first panic attack. There is so much more to this story and how his school and teacher handled it, but then Thursday he was back at the health office and Friday, when I was there to watch class presentations he did not leave my lap. I have no doubt that he was in the health office Wednesday, I was just not called. There is something about his afternoon teacher that is just not working and causing him anxiety. So, after Thanksgiving break, I will be mommy bear and request a teacher change.

In other news, PTSA is busy again, Thanksgiving is approaching and I suggested limited food that everyone will eat, and its back to work. The week off is going to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment