Sunday, July 25, 2010

Part 1 Transformation

Why did I not think to have a before and after picture of my new hair extensions? After almost a five hour process my hair stylist said, "why did we not get a picture?" Well, that would have been nice. I can't even think of the last time I was actually in a photo that I can post. But, I do plan on posting a picture of the long locks soon.

Extensions are sure the process. Rows of beading and sewing, then cutting and styling then coloring, blow drying, wow. When we finally left the salon at 11 pm we were exhausted. My head was hurting for obvious reason, and my tushie was sore from sitting so long.

The best part the next day was that my coworkers did not notice till the end of the day when another co worker came later in the day. People knew something was different but could not put their finger on it. Which, is just what I wanted. A natural, subtle look that was not a total shock.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful, and so natural. You deserved a makeover!

    ReplyDelete