Monday, July 19, 2010

Long Locks

Friday I hope to have a new look. I have really only had one or two major transformations, going from long, long hair to short and shorter hair styles. A few months ago I decided that after 2 years of a short haircut I wanted to grow my long hair back. Of course when I decided that was what I wanted to do, I wanted instant long hair. Months down the road and my hair is not growing fast enough. So, Friday night I am going to have extensions put in my hair. Can't wait to have the hair out of my face and off my neck, especially in this summer heat.

The second step in my transformation is to have my every five year eye exam and new eye glass frames. I have worn glasses since I was 10 and finally came to the conclusion that if I had to wear glasses everyday, why could I not have more then one pair? Maybe, more like a few pair to match with a few different outfits? People have multiple pairs of shoes, whose to say I can't have multiple pairs of glasses?

Not only for an alternating look do I want new eye glass frames, but I have these wonderful cholesterol deposits that "deposit" in my under eyes and have slowly moved up my eyes under my eyebrows. I truly dislike them and unless I have plastic surgery they are here to stay, so I hope to find frames that help to hide these nagging deposits. On another note, why did my body have to make my cholesterol deposit on my eyes? I am really not that vain, I know I could stand to lose some weight, perk up my boobs, get rid of varicose veins in my legs, but I am not really bothered by that, but I loved my blue eyes, and now the plan is to hide them. Kind of depressing.

But, I will see how my new look goes. Pony tails here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment