Friday, January 8, 2010

Almost

I thought things were going to well.

Besides one use of the nebulizer by my daughter, we spent the whole Christmas holiday asthma flare up free. We had had a rough few weeks before the break and I was so happy to have such a smooth asthma holiday.

Then today, the caller ID on my phone was from my son's school, inevitable it was the school nurse. Carson was in her office to use his inhaler after recess.

Now, here is the dilema. Is he using his inhaler to have a little "field trip" to the nurse? I sure do not want to tell him he may not go to the school nurse. He needs to learn to evaluate his asthma symptoms, and have as much control over his disease as he can. But I also don't want him going in and out of class either.

Any suggestions from other asthma moms?????

No comments:

Post a Comment