Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One of Those Nights

Tonight has been one of those nights.

A night with valuable time spent looking in every nook and cranny for something. Tonight it happens to be the extra iphone clear protectant film I was in search of. I knew I had extra lying around the house, in particular the junk drawer. Although my film has been in great need of changing, I had held off until my new custom hard cover came.

Well, the cover came today. Yippee! Except that is was cracked. Shit birds! I thought I would change the film anyway, and ended up spending a half hour looking for the darn extra film cover. I looked everywhere top to bottom and bottom to top again. Of course I found it located in the crock pot, that is the first place I should have looked right?

It appears the junk drawer got to full of junk and it slid out the back of the drawer and fell into the crock pot.

To sum up, I have a new film cover, but a case that needs to be shipped back.

No comments:

Post a Comment