Sunday, October 9, 2011

I have known this for a while, but apparently this week it just sunk in, really hard.

That is..... I do not function well, or at all without my ADHD medication.

I was running low on medication and had my follow up appointment scheduled but decided on my two days off not to take the medication and save it for work. For those two days I was so tired I was napping in my car, and I could honestly not put thoughts together. It was so odd, the thoughts were there, but processing it and getting it out was a different story.

So, when I go to the doctor this week I will be asking for both an extended release and also a short acting medication. When my day starts at 5:30 and does not end till 11pm, I have to be able to put thoughts together and not fall asleep at the drop of a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment