Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 2

Looks as if school day #2 for Carson did not go much better then school day #1. Carson was upset by the constant chaos he felt was around him, the extra noise and poorly behaved kids. Unfortunately he will have to deal with disruptive kids all through school, then learn how to work with disruptive adults. Some do not get any better, they just get bigger. I feel like the last two days Carson has looked like the picture below, which breaks my heart. Its at these times that I see the mental illness side of him manifest itself.
I sure hope in the next few weeks I can see a Carson face similar to this!

Adeline has enjoyed half day kindergarten but is upset that by day two she did not learn how to read! Although she enjoyed her first few days at school, she did have some apprehension and anxiety. Her nails are down to the nubbins and there is no polish left on them. I am sure part of the day Adeline was caught looking like the picture below, picking her nails.
It won't take too long to see her smiling face at school. The busier she is in class the better she will do!


No comments:

Post a Comment