Friday, August 19, 2011

Its Been Awhile

Where has summer gone? It is already time to gear up to back to school. I look back at the last month and wonder where it has gone, then I realize, wow, it's been a busy month. Here it goes:

1. House sitting for a friend in San Diego, yes, very rough but someone has to do it!
2. Doctor's appointments and phone calls
3. Answering to "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy"
4. Being the newspaper runner/picker upper at my dad's house
5. House hunt
6. Deal with bank and mortgage company
7. Move
8. Unload one house and make it "home" before school starts
9. Decided one or two days to do this without taking my ADHD meds
9. oh yeah, work, and try to help emotional and neurologically disturbed kids and families

I am not ready to say good bye to summer break with my kids, but I look forward to having a schedule and routine again. Plus the kids get to go back to school in a brand new, custom created school building. I know this sounds odd, but the classrooms have windows, like floor to ceiling windows. This makes it seem so livelier and less institutionalized. I think I am more excited they they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment